Department Of Justice
COURT SUPPORT and LIAISON SERVICES A Service for Adult and Child Victims of Family Violence
This is a statewide free service that provides support to adult and child victims of family violence.
Support is available for male and female victims regardless of age or cultural background.
- Provide support for victims prior, during and after court
- Provide ongoing updates on the progress of a matter as the matter proceeds through the court process
- Liaise with police and prosecutors on behalf of victims
- Advise on how to take out a Family Violence Order
- Advice on how to vary or extend an existing Order
- Advise on legal processes
How to Contact:
Phone: 1300 663 773