Rae and Partners (Devonport)
Rae & Partners, is one of Tasmania’s leading Law Firms.
Rae & Partners is one of Tasmania’s leading law firms, and incorporates Levis Stace & Cooper in Devonport. We provide a comprehensive range of legal services to a wide range of private, corporate and government clients in Tasmania, interstate and overseas. Our family law team is led by Emily Turner together with Jillian Prentice and Christie Cox-Haines(in Devonport) and Lauren Bartlett and Melinda Torney (in Launceston).
The team is well equipped to provide comprehensive and considered advice.
- Property settlements - By consent and contested
- Parenting matters - By consent and contested, Attending mediation, negotiating with other parties, providing child focussed advice
- Child Support - Binding child support agreements, applying to vary Child Support Agency Assessments and addressing arrears
- Divorce proceedings
- Financial Agreements - Including drafting agreements made prior to during or after a relationship as well as providing certificates of independent legal advice
- Mediation and family dispute resolution
Being a family law team within a larger general firm means we have the advantage of ready access to practitioners within the firm with expertise in all areas of the law. Our family law philosophy is to assist parties, where possible, to work together to resolve disputes in a productive, dignified and positive manner.
How to Contact:
Phone: 03 6424 0333
Fax: 03 6424 8833
13 Fenton Street
Devonport, TAS, 7310