FLPN Launceston and Northern Tasmania
Launceston and Northern Tasmania
The Launceston and Northern Tasmanian Family Law Pathways Network is based in Launceston and geographically covers the northern half of Tasmania (north of Oatlands) As such it services approximately half of the state population (currently just over 500,000)
This network has been funded since 2008 and existed informally since 2006 guided by interested professionals.
The network provides 3-4 major PD events per year as well as smaller network meetings, generally in member's workplaces. The harnessing of ICT has been a feature in the last few years with the development of a comprehensive on-line presence.
The current Annual Work Plan has five approved activities.
- Membership Drive - aiming to increase registered members state-wide past 230.
- Website Maintenance and Development - improving service directory and making more PD - TV programs
- Newsletter - 20 eEditions spaced from February to Late November in cooperation with Greater Hobart Network.
- Face To Face Meetings -"Pathways on Tour" meetings getting first hand experience of different workplaces and services available .
- Special events - formal seminars with Rosie Batty, Steve Biddulph and AIFS researchers
DownloadsPathways Marketing Plan
How to Contact:
Contact: Glenn Bromfield
Phone: 1300 364 277
123 York Street Launceston
Launceston, TAS, 7250
123 York Street Launceston Tasmania 7250
available all week days