Holyoake Tasmania Inc.
Holyoake Tasmania Inc. (Holyoake) is a non-profit organisation, which offers a range of group or individual counselling programs for people affected by their own or another's addictive behaviour or substance misuse.Services Include:
- Focus Program for partners, family members and friends of people who have problems with alcohol, drugs and other addictive behaviours.
- Get Real Youth Program, for 12 – 24 year olds who are experiencing difficulties related to their own use of alcohol or other drugs.
- Gottawanna Program, for adults who are seeking help for their alcohol or drug use, gambling or other addictive behaviours.
- Parent Program for parents experiencing the stress, frustration and grief associated with their adolescent’s drug or alcohol use.
- Young People’s Program for 5-12 year olds experiencing problems with a parent’s or other family member’s alcohol or drug use.
- Illicit Drug Diversion Initiative provides assessment, brief intervention and treatment for adults diverted through alternative sentencing options by the justice system.
- Drumbeat is a music therapy intervention designed to engage young people at risk of harm from the misuse of alcohol and other drugs or other addictive or problematic behaviours.
- Prison Program supports people with alcohol or drug issues while they are in prison and following their release.
- PlayTalk is a play based therapy for children up to the age of six, who are experiencing problems associated a parent’s or other family member’s alcohol or drug misuse.
- InnerChild is for people who grew up in a family affected by drug or alcohol misuse, which has now impacted negatively on their adult behaviour.
- StillMind offers an effective way to reduce stress and anxiety, develop emotional awareness and deal with difficult thoughts and feelings.
- Couples Counselling is for couples who are experiencing ongoing difficulties in their relationship.
How to Contact:
Phone: 03 6224 1777
127 Davey Street
Hobart, TAS, 7000